The activities of the Salinity Committee : second report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Salinity Committee|
|Other Authors:||Fogarty, William Francis, 1922-2001, Hann, Edward James, 1946-1990, McArthur, Lawrence Alexander, 1930-1996, Radford, John William Storrier, 1930-2001, Ramsay, James Halford, 1930-, Stirling, Gordon Francis, 1924-1999|
[Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer], 1983
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1982-85, no. D 15.
GP V 1982/85 no. D 15
Committee comprised: William Fogarty (Chairman), Edward Hann, Gordon Stirling, James Ramsay, Lawrence McArthur and John Radford
ix, 25p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 25cm.
- Salt of the earth : final report on the causes, effects and control of land and river salinity in Victoria : third report to Parliament : ordered to be printed Published: (1984)
- Progress report on the Barr Creek Catchment, Mineral Reserve Basin and Lake Tyrrell schemes : first report : ordered to be printed Published: (1982)
- Salinity / Published: (1993)
- Managing Victoria's growing salinity problem / Published: (2001)
- Inquiry into Melbourne's future water supply : report of the Environment and Natural Resources Committee on the Inquiry into Melbourne's future water supply Published: (2009)