Treasury minute relating to aspects of financial assistance to bus operators : ordered to be printed /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Public Accounts and Expenditure Review Committee|
|Other Authors:||Bubb, Clive, 1936-2004, Butler, Glyde Algernon Surtees, 1932-2000, Evans, Bruce James, 1925-2012, Ginifer, John Joseph, 1927-1982, Hayward, Don K. 1932-, Mackinnon, Donald James, 1928-, Mathews, Race 1935-, Remington, Keith Henry, 1923-, Richardson, John Ingles, 1938-, Rowe, B. J. 1945-, Stacey, Neil Frank, 1934-, Williams, Morris Thomas, 1924-1995|
[Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer, 1981
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1980-81, no. D 20.
GP V 1980/81 no. D 20
Committee: Donald Mackinnon (Chairman), Clive Bubb, G. A. S. Butler, Don Hayward, Neil Stacey, Bruce Evans, John Ginifer, Charles Mathews, Keith Remington, John Richardson, Barry Rowe and Morris Williams
iv, 7p. ; 25cm.
- Financial assistance to industry : report of the Auditor-General : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed Published: (1989)
- Report on transport of students : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed / Published: (1980)
- Sixth progress report : trolley buses : ordered to be printed / Published: (1980)
- Treasury minutes on reports from the Public Accounts Committee upon the Auditor-General's reports for 1973-74 and State Electricity Commission financial assistance to Ballarat and Bendigo bus operations, together with extracts from those reports Published: (1976)
- Report from the Public Accounts Committee upon State Electricity Commission financial assistance to Ballarat and Bendigo bus operations : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 18th September 1975 Published: (1975)