Report of the inquiry into the Royal Southern Memorial Hospital : ordered to be printed /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Economic and Budget Review Committee|
|Other Authors:||Rowe, B. J. 1945-, Hayward, Don K. 1932-, Connard, Geoffrey Phillip, 1925-2013, Dunn, Bernard Phillip, 1944-, Gavin, Peter Murray, 1949-, Guest, James Vincent Chester, 1937-, Harrowfield, John Dyson, 1953-, McCutcheon, Andrew 1931-, McNamara, Patrick John, 1949-, Ramsay, James Halford, 1930-, Richardson, John Ingles, 1938-, Sgro, Giovanni Antonio, 1931-, Sheehan, Tony 1948-|
[Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer], 1984
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1982-85, D 31
GP V 1982/85 no. D 31
Committee comprised: Barry Rowe (Chairman), Don Hayward, Geoff Connard, Bernard Dunn, Peter Gavin, James Guest, John Harrowfield, Andrew McCutcheon, Pat McNamara, Jim Ramsay, John Richardson, Giovanni Sgro and Tony Sheehan.
xx, 84p. ; 25cm.
- Queen's Memorial Infectious Diseases Hospital : report of the Board of Inquiry on the Administration and General Management of, and more particularly into the statements recently made in Parliament in connexion with the institution : together with an appendix Published: (1913)
- Accountability requirements for public hospitals in Victoria : twenty-third report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed / Published: (1987)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1922 Published: (1923)
- Report of the Inquiry into Fairfield Hospital Dispute : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed Published: (1980)
- Great southern railway : return to an order of the House dated 8th October 1890 ... Published: (1890)