Review and recommendations for the Victorian Parliamentary superannuation scheme, the Judges superannuation schemes, the Governor's pension and other special superannuation schemes : ordered to be printed /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Economic and Budget Review Committee|
|Other Authors:||Rowe, B. J. 1945-, Hayward, Don K. 1932-, Connard, Geoffrey Phillip, 1925-2013, Dunn, Bernard Phillip, 1944-, Gavin, Peter Murray, 1949-, Guest, James Vincent Chester, 1937-, Harrowfield, John Dyson, 1953-, McCutcheon, Andrew 1931-, McNamara, Patrick John, 1949-, Ramsay, James Halford, 1930-, Sgro, Giovanni Antonio, 1931-, Sheehan, Tony 1948-|
[Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer], 1984
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1982-85, D 41
GP V 1982/85 no. D 41 (1.0 MB)
Committee comprised: Barry Rowe (Chairman), Don Hayward, Geoff Connard, Bernard Dunn, Peter Gavin, James Guest, John Harrowfield, Andrew McCutcheon, Pat McNamara, Jim Ramsay, Giovanni Sgro and Tony Sheehan.
viii, 106p. ; 25cm.
Includes bibliographical references
- A Review of superannuation in the Victorian public sector : ordered to be printed / Published: (1984)
- Final recommendations and options for the future reform of Victorian public sector superannuation : ordered to be printed / Published: (1984)
- Report on trustee arrangements for governing the Parliamentary Contributory Superannuation Fund : seventy-sixth report to the Parliament : ordered to be printed / Published: (2007)
- Summary of Victorian public sector superannuation schemes / Published: (1984)
- A Report to Parliament on the proposals contained in the Hospitals Superannuation (Amendment) Bill (No. 2) : ordered to be printed / Published: (1983)