Report of the Auditor-General : comprising provision of housing to government employees [and] post-project appraisal procedures within the Public Works Department : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Auditor-General|
Melbourne : F. D. Atkinson, Government Printer, 1986
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Special report (Victoria. Auditor-General) ;
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ; 1985-87, no. 136.
GP V 1985/87 no. 136
vii, 71p. ; 25cm.
- Assistants in postal department : return to an order of the House dated 3rd August 1887 for a return showing the differences (if any) between the clerical duties performed by male and female assistants or officers in the Postal Department respectively and the differences in the salaries paid for such work (if any) ranging from the lowest salary up to £350 per annum Published: (1887)
- Telegraph messengers : return to an order of the House, dated 27th September, 1899 for a return showing: 1. The number of telegraph messengers now in the Post and Telegraph Department who are receiving £60 per annum. 2. The number of said messengers who are doing letter carriers' duty. 3. The number doing letter sorters' duty. 4. The number doing telegraph operators' duty Published: (1899)
- Report of the Auditor-General on Parliament's information technology upgrade / Published: (2003)
- Mr. William Brown : return to an order of the House dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all papers in connexion with the appeal case of Mr. William Brown, a fourth-class officer in the General Post Office, who has appealed to the Public Service Board, and whose appeal has not been settled Published: (1886)
- Public Works Department - officers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th September 1878 for a list of all the persons employed in the professional and clerical branch of the Public Works Department on the 1st day of January last : also a list of all the Inspectors of Works and their superintending officers employed at that date, distinguishing the classified and scheduled officers from the unclassified, the length of time they have been in the service and the works they are now employed upon : also all the persons who have been and are now employed in the different branches of the Department since that date and the works upon which they are now engaged and the age of each : also a list of all the discharged servants on the 9th of January and subsequently in each branch of the Department and the length of service of each, distinguishing those who have received compensation from those who have not : also the amounts of such compensation, their length of service and whether any have been re-instated and the age of each Published: (1878)