Select Committee on Gaming Licensing
The Committee has received the following written submissions to the inquiry. (Some files are scanned from paper submissions and will not be able to be read by screen readers. Please contact the committee for access to this information)
1. Tom Wilson, individual (PDF 584Kb)
2. Tattersall's Pty Ltd (PDF 786Kb)
3. City of Kingston (PDF 4.5Mb)
4. Lotteries Agents' Association of Victoria (PDF 2240Kb)
5. Mildura Rural City Council (PDF 351Kb)
6. Maroondah City Council (PDF 240Kb)
7. National Trust (PDF 1020Kb)
8. Hobsons Bay City Council (PDF 59Kb)
9. Indigo Shire Council (PDF 196Kb)
10. Dr Charles Livingstone, Department of Health Sciences, Monash University (PDF 37Kb) Part B (1.8Mb)
11. Geelong Catholic Social Justice Committee (PDF 39Kb)
12. The Australian Family Association (PDF 276Kb)
13. City of Melbourne (PDF 632Kb)
14. City of Yarra (PDF 307Kb)
15. AMC Convergent IT (PDF 1.1Kb)
16. Grandparents Victoria (PDF 2447Kb)
18. Moonee Valley City Council (PDF 44Kb)
19. Dr James Doughney, Victoria University
20. The Council of Gambler's Help Services (PDF 111Kb)
21. Chris Cullinan, individual (PDF 3557Kb)
22. City of Whitehorse (PDF 3129Kb)
23. City of Greater Dandenong (PDF 123Kb)
24. Chrysalis Insight Inc. (PDF 143Kb)
25. Financial and Consumer Rights Council Inc. (PDF 158Kb)
26. InterChurch Gambling Taskforce (PDF 308Kb)
27. The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory (PDF 80Kb)
28. Responsible Gaming Networks (PDF 163Kb)
29. Moreland City Council (PDF 1.4Mb)
30. Australian Hotels & Hospitality Association Inc. (PDF 102Kb)
31. Victorian Council of Social Services (PDF 187Kb)
32. Department of Justice (PDF 925Kb) Appendices to the Department of Justice submission:
- Regional Electronic Gaming Machine Caps Review Panel - Final Report (Nov 2005) (PDF 707Kb)
- Taking Action on Problem Gambling (Oct 2006) (PDF 3.8Mb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 13 July 2004 - 'Government Announces Review of State Gambling Licences'
- Review of Electronic Gaming Machine, Wagering and Lotteries Licences - Terms of Reference (PDF 20Kb)
- Lotteries Licence Review - Terms of Reference (PDF 37Kb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 9 September 2004 - 'Government Calls for Input into Future Lotteries Structure Review'
- Issues Paper - Lotteries Licence Review, 7 September 2004 (PDF 192Kb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 10 December 2004 - 'Lotteries Review Submissions Made Public'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 24 March 2005 - 'Competition a key to future lotteries licence'
- Gambling Licences Review (24 March 2005) (PDF 58Kb)
- Public lottery Licence - Information Paper (15 April 2005) (169Kb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 15 April 2005 - 'Public lotteries licence - The next step'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 19 May 2005 - 'Registration of interest open for public lotteries'
- Draft notice calling for registrations of interest in the grant of a public lottery licence under the Gambling Regulation Act 2003 (Vic) - 19 May 2005 (PDF 654Kb)
- Victorian Government Gazette - 17 June 2005 ( Part 1 - PDF 1.2Mb), ( Part 2 - 1Mb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 14 November 2005 - 'Public lotteries licensing process enters final phase'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 7 September 2006 - ' Victoria's Public Lotteries Licence'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 22 December 2006 - ' Extension to Victoria 's public lotteries licence'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 7 March 2007 - 'Chair of Gambling Licences Review Panel announced'
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 4 January 2006 - 'Government starts review of State gambling licences'
- Review of the Electronic Gaming Machine, Club Keno and Wagering Licences and Funding Arrangements for the Racing Industry Post-2012 - Information Paper, January 2006 (PDF 163Kb)
- Minister for Gaming, Minister for Racing Media Release, 2 March 2006 - 'Public to comment on review of State gambling licences'
- Review of the Electronic Gaming Machine, Club Keno and Wagering Licences and Funding Arrangements for the Racing Industry Post-2012 - Club Keno Arrangements Post 2012 Issues Paper, March 2006 (PDF 677Kb)
- Review of the Electronic Gaming Machine, Club Keno and Wagering Licences and Funding Arrangements for the Racing Industry Post-2012 - Wagering Licence Arrangements Post 2012 Issues Paper, March 2006 (PDF 876Kb)
- Review of the Electronic Gaming Machine, Club Keno and Wagering Licences and Funding Arrangements for the Racing Industry Post-2012 - Funding Arrangements for the Racing Industry Post 2012 Issues Paper, March 2006 (PDF 771Kb)
Gambling Licences Review Steering Committee consultations schedule (PDF 58Kb)
- The review of electronic gaming machine, Club Keno and wagering licences, and Funding Arrangements for the racing industry post 2012 - Gaming Machine Licence Arrangements Post 2012: Report by Peter Kirby on Public Consultations and submissions, October 2006 (PDF 254Kb)
- Australian Labor Party Media Release, 17 November 2006 - 'Independent panel to review gaming machine licences' (PDF 91Kb)
- Minister for Gaming Media Release, 26 February 2007 - ' Independent panel to review gambling licences'
- Gambling Regulation Amendment (Review Panel) Bill 2007 - Second reading speech (PDF 29Kb)
33. Tabcorp (PDF 2.8Mb)
34. Wyndham City Council (PDF 781Kb)
36. Duty of Care (PDF 121Kb)
37. City of Boroondara (PDF 3.1Mb)
39. Mitchell Shire Council (PDF 1.6Mb)
40. City of Darebin (2.8Mb)
41. Local Governance Association of Victoria (185Kb)
42. Macedon Ranges Shire Council (162Kb)
43. Municipal Association of Victoria (476Kb)
44. Good Shepherd Youth and Family Services (81Kb)
45. City of Casey (78Kb)
46. Cardinia Shire Council (85Kb)
47. City of Greater Geelong (56Kb)
48. Australian Newsagents' Federation (2.4Mb)
49. City of Whittlesea (330Kb)
50. City of Hume (11.7Mb)
52. Swan Hill Rural City Council (1.2Mb)