Joint Investigatory Committees
Ministers & Members Search - MELINA BATH (EASTERN VICTORIA)
- Eastern Victoria
- The Nationals Whip in the Legislative Council
Shadow Assistant Minister for Education
- The Nationals
- Legislative Council
- Street Address
- Shop 2, 181 Franklin Street, Traralgon, VIC 3844
- Postal Address
- PO Box 1506, Traralgon, VIC 3844
- (03) 5174 7066
- (03) 5176 1266
- Ms Melina Gaye Bath
- Two children.
- Birth Country
- hiking, camping and cycling.
- Leongatha Soccer Club
Koonwarra Cricket Club
Victorian Institute of Teaching.
- BSc (Melb) 1985-87. DipEd (Melb) 1988.
- Business owner, Leongatha Health Foods 1994-2006; Secondary School Teacher 2006-15.
- Parliamentary Service
- Appointed MLC for Eastern Victoria 16 April 2015
- Committees Service
- Environment and Planning Legislation Cttee and Environment and Planning References Cttee April-May 2015. Accountability and Oversight Cttee April 2015-March 2017. Environment and Planning Cttee since May 2015. Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Cttee since November 2015. Electoral Matters Cttee since September 2017.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- The Nationals Whip in the Legislative Council since May 2015
Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Country Schools December 2016-September 2017
Shadow Assistant Minister for Education since September 2017
- Party Positions
- Member of The Nationals since 2003.
- Inaugural Speech
Last updated: 25th July 2018