Re-Member (Former Members)
David Leon Frank Bornstein
- Carlton, Victoria
- Zelman, manufacturer
- 10 Jan 1965 Judith Swift; 1s. 1d.
- Melbourne High School, Melbourne University
- Journalist 1959-1970, with Herald 1963-1970, specialised in health and welfare 1967-1970; member Vic. District Committee Australian Journalists' Association 1968-1972; member Alcoholism Foundation Treatment Study Group 1970; president Brunswick High School Council, member East Brunswick Progress Association, Vic. Council of Social Service, after parl. community relations officer, Commonwealth Department of Urban and Regional Development, edited Let's Be Human-Labor's New Deal in Social Welfare 1970. Wife was member of Labor state executive 1968-1970.;
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Parl. spokesman on social welfare 1970-1973
- Brunswick East
- 30th May 1970
- 1st Feb 1975
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Other seats contested
- Rodney 1967
- House committee 1970-1973. Public Accounts committee 1973-1975.
- Who's Who in Australia 1971-1977, Eric White Associates Ltd, 'Victorian State Parliamentary and Civic Guide', Melbourne, 1960-74; Herald News (Herald house journal) 29 Apr 1970; Herald 21 June 1973; Age, SNP 11 Feb 1975
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)