Re-Member (Former Members)
- Fara, Italy
- Married, 2 children
- Police Officer
- Deakin University, LLB.
- Policeman 1976-96. Police Prosecutor 1990-96. Member, Tarago Water Board 1991-94, Chairman 1993-94. Director, Board of Management, Warragul Recreation Centre 1993-96. Member, Building Sub-Committee, City of Warragul 1989-93. Interests: sailing and thoroughbred racing. Currently Barrister at Law (Victorian Bar).;
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Member of Warragul Branch. Member, Policy Assembly 1995-96. Chairman, McMillan Electorate Council. State Council Delegate. Member of the following party committees: Police & Emergency Services; Justice; Women's Affairs.
- 30th Mar 1996
- 17th Sep 1999
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 14 May 1996, Liberal, Assembly, Narracan
- Law Reform Committee 1996-1999. National Medal
- Victoria Police Service Medal.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 53rd Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)