Re-Member (Former Members)
- 04 July 1878 (Kanmba near Echuca, Victoria)
- 12 March 1947 (Shepparton. Shepparton cemetery)
- Thomas, farmer and stock and station agent, and Esther Wilson, both b Ireland
- 1907 Margaret Culleion; 3d.
- Stock and station agent
- Church of England
- Waaia State School
- Carried mail and worked on father's farm; two years in Queensland with brother Thomas, on return Wunghnu district agent for auctioneers Muntz & Heighway; began stock and station agency Numurkah 1913 with F. Tuthill, Kilpatnck, McLellan and Company from 1914, later with J. C. Martin, branches in northern Vic. and Rivenna; acquired Muntz Brothers c1924, moved to Shepparton, hit badly by the depression and sold Rivenna branches; severed connections with Kilpatnck and Company 1905; became partner in New Zealand Loan and Mercantile Agency of Shepparton, sold interest 1944 due to ill health; president Mooroopna Base Hospital, Shepparton Agn. Society, Numurkah Agnc. Society, Numurkah Progress Association and Numurkah Mechanics Institute; supported Young Farmers; prominent in local sporting bodies; outstanding athlete in youth; Freemason; Church of England church warden at Numurkah and Shepparton. Brother of Matthew Kilpatrick New South Wales MLA 1920-1941.;
- Country Party
- 1st Jun 1928
- 1st Jun 1946
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Who's Who in Australia 1938-1944, Argus 13 Mar 1947; Numurkah Leader, Shepparton News 17 Mar 1947; Bossence, W. H., 'Numurkah', Melbourne, 1977.
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)