Access the tabled documents database
Many documents are formally presented to Parliament. Presenting a document to Parliament is called ‘tabling’ and is a method of ensuring information is available to members of Parliament and the public.
Tabled documents include:
- annual reports of public organisations
- parliamentary committee reports
- reports by independent officers of the parliament, like the Ombudsman
- regulations and official notices
Documents are tabled every sitting day as part of formal business, at the start of the day's proceedings.
Use the tabled documents database to search for reports tabled from 2012 onwards.
For more information on tabled documents see Fact Sheet F1: Documents tabled in the Assembly and Information Sheet 18: Tabling of Reports and Documents.
If you are tabling a document on behalf of a government department or agency, see our Guides for Departments.
- Created: Monday, 28 March 2022 11:44
- Last Updated: Friday, 03 June 2022 17:03