Ministers & Members Search - Rachel Carling-Jenkins (Western Metropolitan)
- Western Metropolitan
- Australian Conservatives
- Legislative Council
- LC Procedure
- Street Address
- Shop 3, 1-13 Watton Street, Werribee, VIC 3030
- (03) 8742 3226
- (03) 8742 3474
- Rachel Carling-Jenkins
- Birth Country
- family, singing, Latin dancing.
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Australian Community Workers Association.
- BCW(Hons) 1999, PhD(SocSc) 2008 (JCU).
- Area Manager, Cootharinga Society of North Queensland 2001-13. Policy and Recruitment Officer, Far North Queensland Rural Division of General Practice, 2004. Research Scholar, James Cook University, 2004-08. Research Fellow, Centre for Developmental Disability Health, 2008-12. Research Fellow, LaTrobe University, 2013. Independent Researcher & Consultant 2012-13. Office Manager, Office of Senator John Madigan, 2014. Independent Researcher & Consultant, 2014.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Western Metropolitan November 2014
- Committees Service
- LC Procedure Cttee since February 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee, Economy and Infrastructure References Cttee April-May 2015. Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee April 2015-June 2016. Economy and Infrastructure Cttee May-October 2015. Family and Community Development Cttee since August 2017.
- Party Positions
- Victorian Executive Member Democratic Labour Party, 2013-17. Victorian State President 2014-2017. Resigned from Democratic Labour Party June 2017. Joined Australian Conservatives June 2017
Last updated: August 24th, 2017