Ministers & Members Search - Hon Philip Dalidakis (Southern Metropolitan)
Hon Philip Dalidakis
- Southern Metropolitan
- Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Council
- Dispute Resolution
- Street Address
- 281 Centre Road, Bentleigh, VIC 3204
- (03) 9557 1500
- (03) 9557 1522
- Street Address
- Level 16, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- (03) 8392 2202
- Hon Philip Dalidakis
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- family, AFL (St. Kilda), A-League (Melbourne City), golf, movies, theatre.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- St. Kilda Football Club
- Melbourne City Football Club
- Field and Game Australia Inc.
- Transport Workers Union (Vic/Tas)
- Australian Workers Union
- Sporting Shooters' Association of Australia
- Fabian Society
- Open Labor
- Local Labor
- Victorian Parliamentary Internship Alumni.
- Gardenvale PS. VCE 1993 (St Michael's GS) (school captain). BBus(Mgt) 2000 (Monash). MCom 2003 (UNSW).
- Analyst, Deloitte 2001-03. Financial Controller, Boston Umbrella, 2003-04. Senior Property Accountant, Centro Properties Group (Victoria) 2004-05. Senior Ministerial Adviser, Office of the Minister for Energy and Resources / Office of the Minister for Industry and Trade 2005-07. Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Association of Forest Industries 2007-11. Non-Executive Director, National Association of Forest Industries 2007-08. Non-Executive Director, Australian Timber Industry Certification, Wood Products Victoria, and Timber Training Creswick 2007-11. Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of Senator the Hon. Stephen Conroy 2011-12. Principal, SCG Advisory 2012-14.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Southern Metropolitan November 2014
- Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade since July 2015
- Committees Service
- Dispute Resolution Cttee since April 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee and Economy and Infrastructure Reference Cttee April-May 2015. Electoral Matters Cttee April 2015-August 2015, Dep Chair May 2015-August 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Cttee May-August 2015.
- Party Positions
- Labor State Conference delegate 2012 and 2014.
Last updated: August 24th, 2016