Ministers & Members Search - Timothy (Tim) Smith (Kew)
Timothy (Tim) Smith
- Shadow Minister for Education
- Shadow Minister for Scrutiny of Government
- Liberal Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Public Accounts and Estimates
- Street Address
- Suite 1, 400 High Street, Kew, VIC 3101
- (03) 9853 2999
- (03) 9853 1299
- Timothy Colin Smith
- Birth Country
- rowing, cricket, history.
- Rotary Club of Canterbury
- Kew RSL
- BA, MIntPol (Melb). Hansard Research Scholars Program (London School of Economics).
- Senior Consultant (Office of the Chief Executive Officer), PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Assistant Adviser to The Hon. Bruce Billson MHR. Assistant Adviser to The Hon. Malcolm Turnbull MHR, Leader of the Opposition. Electorate Officer for The Hon. Michael O'Brien MLA, Shadow Minister for Gaming and Consumer Affairs. Researcher for The Rt Hon David Davis MP, Shadow Home Secretary (UK).
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Kew November 2014
- Committees Service
- Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee since April 2015.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary to the Leader of the Opposition, Shadow Parliamentary Secretary Population Policy and Housing Affordability February 2015-September 2017
- Shadow Minister for Education, Shadow Minister for Scrutiny of Government since September 2017
- Party Positions
- State Council Delegate 2007, 2009-14; Treasurer, International Young Democrat Union 2009; Vice-Chairman, Higgins Electorate Conference 2009; President, Canterbury Branch 2012-14; Kooyong Electorate Conference Committee Member 2012-14; State Assembly Delegate 2012-14.
Last updated: September 25th, 2017