Thursday 6 September 2007
Legislative Assembly & Legislative Council
The Committee organised a student hearing in Parliament House, involving students from government schools around Victoria.
Primary students in the Legislative Council, and secondary students in the Legislative Assembly, simultaneously shared their perspectives on this inquiry.
The Committee enjoyed hearing from one of the most important groups in the Victorian education community – the students.
As well as gaining valuable evidence for the inquiry, the event provided students with a unique experience of genuine participation in the Victorian democratic process.
Tuesday 31 July 2007
Princes Hill Secondary College
The Committee conducted round-table discussions with members of the school communities of Princes Hill Secondary College and Princes Hill Primary School.
Monday 25 June 2007
- PSW Pty Ltd
- Textile, Clothing & Footwear Union, Victorian Branch
- Homeworkers Code of Practice
- C E Wise Pty Ltd
- Mr David Wilkinson
- FairWear Victoria
Monday 4 June 2007
- State Schools’ Relief Committee
- Council of Textile and Fashion Industries of Australia
- Victorian Student Representatives Council
- Victorian Council of School Organisations
- Mr Les Twentyman, Open Family
- Islamic Council of Victoria
Monday 14 May 2007
- The Smith Family
- Victorian Parents Council
- Cancer Council Victoria (SunSmart Program)
- Victorian Aboriginal Education Association
- Association of Independent Schools in Victoria
Monday 30 April 2007
- Victorian Association of State Secondary Principals
- Association of School Councils in Victoria
- Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
- Centre for Multicultural Youth Issues
- Parents Victoria
- Created: Wednesday, 07 October 2009 13:38
- Last Updated: Friday, 31 October 2014 14:51