Terms of Reference
Received from the Legislative Council on 6 May 2015:
To the Family and Community Development Committee to inquire into,consider and report, no later than 31 May 2016*, on services for people with autism spectrum disorder in Victoria, including but not limited to —
- the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder in Victoria;
- the availability and adequacy of services provided by the Commonwealth, State and local governments across health, education, disability, housing, sport and employment services;
- the adequacy of services to be provided under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- evidence of the social and economic cost of failing to provide adequate services; and
- the projected demand for services in Victoria.
*The reporting date was extended to 30 June 2017 by resolution of the Legislative Council on 12 April 2016.
The Terms of Reference are also available for download in PDF format(PDF 24.32 KB)
- Created: Wednesday, 06 May 2015 13:21
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 13 April 2016 10:18