Inquiry into the Management, Governance and Use of Environmental Water
The Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Committee invites written submissions from individuals and organisations addressing one or more of the issues identified in the terms of reference.
To assist with your submission, please see the guidelines for Making a Written Submission to a Parliamentary Committee.
The submission closing date is Friday 25 August 2017.
Ways to make a submission:
- Email to email@example.com
- Using the eSubmissions form
- Hardcopy; send to:
The Executive Officer
Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Committee
Parliament House, Spring Street
EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
All submissions should include:
- Your full name
- Contact details (either a postal address or phone number)
- The text of your submission or an attachment containing your submission
- A clear indication if you are seeking confidentiality
All submissions are public documents (and may be published on the Committee’s website) unless confidentiality is requested and granted by the Committee. Please note that submissions will be published on this page as they are processed by the Committee. Your name will be published with your submission, but your contact details will be removed.
If you have any questions about the inquiry, please contact the committee secretariat.
List of submissions
The following submissions have been accepted by the Committee
- Office of the Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability(PDF 286.22 KB)
a. Office of the Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability Attachment 1(PDF 453.05 KB)
- Neville Goulding(PDF 224.35 KB)
- John Bentley(PDF 491.62 KB)