Ministers & Members Search - MS ROS SPENCE (YUROKE)
Ms Ros Spence
- Parliamentary Secretary for Road Infrastructure
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Electoral Matters
- Street Address
- Shop D00-02B, Craigieburn Central, 340 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn, VIC 3064
- Postal Address
- PO Box 132, Craigieburn, VIC, 3064
- (03) 8377 4477
- Ms Rosalind Louise Spence
- Married, one child.
- Birth Country
- Member, Administrative Cttee 2007-09. Member &
Secretary Rules Revision Cttee since 2007. National Conference Delegate since 2009. Deputy Returning Officer, Victorian Branch since 2013. Secretary, Yuroke SECC 2007-15. Secretary &
President, Gladstone Meadows Branch 2008-15. Member, Urban Affairs, Housing, Local Government &
Infrastructure Policy Cttee 2013-15. Associate Member, Justice &
Democracy Policy Cttee 2013-15. Calwell FEA Executive, since 2005.
- Eltham HS 1982-88. BA/LLB 2002 (UTAS). GradDip Practical Legal Training 2006 (Leo Cussen Institute). Dip Company Directors Course 2011 (AICD).
Various office manager and administration roles 1989-2002. Electorate Officer, (Tasmania) Sue Mackay, Graeme Sturges, Michelle O’Byrne 2002-05. Electorate Officer, Liz Beattie, Steve Herbert, Maria Vamvakinou 2005-09. Operations Manager, Australian Labor Party Victorian Branch 2009-14.
- Parliamentary Service
Elected MLA for Yuroke 29 November 2014
Re-elected November 2018
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Parliamentary Secretary for Public Transport July 2016 - December 2018
Parliamentary Secretary for Roads November 2016 - December 2018
Parliamentary Secretary for Road Infrastructure since December 2018
Government Whip in the Legislative Assembly December 2014 - August 2016
- Party Positions
- State Conference Delegate since 2005
Last updated: 13th August 2019