Parliament Education Victoria – Advisory Panel
The Education Advisory Panel is designed to provide strategic guidance and a sounding board for the Parliament of Victoria's education program.
The panel will help to ensure the parliament’s education activities and resources align with the curriculum, reflect contemporary teaching practices, and meet the needs of teachers and students throughout Victoria.
Terms of reference
The Advisory Panel for Parliament Education Victoria will provide advice on:
- Parliamentary education programs, including resources, events and experiences
- Contemporary teaching practices and relevant links to the curricullum and classroom
- Opportunities for broadening and diversifying the reach of the program, particularly to engage with educators and students who do not currently access it
For more information
For more information on the advisory panel, including on how to register an interest in becoming a panel member, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8622 2898.
- Created: Wednesday, 30 March 2016 16:29
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 March 2022 11:32