Ministers & Members Search - MR PAUL EDBROOKE (FRANKSTON)
Mr Paul Edbrooke
- Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services
Parliamentary Secretary for Bushfire Recovery
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- Shops 5 & 6, 49-51 Beach Street, Frankston, VIC 3199
- (03) 9783 9822
- Mr Paul Edbrooke
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- BA/BEd 2001 (Monash).
Firefighter, CFA Frankston 2001-2013.
Esso natural gas plant, Longford 1996-2001. Primary and secondary teaching 2001.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Frankston November 2014
Re-elected November 2018
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services since December 2018
Parliamentary Secretary for Bushfire Recovery since June 2020
Last updated: 15th July 2021