List of Committees
The 58th Parliament expired on 30 October 2018. A general election will be held on 24 November 2018. All Committees of the 58th Parliament ceased to exist on 30 October 2018, and any incomplete inquiries lapsed from that date. New Committees will be established in the 59th Parliament.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
Joint Investigatory Committees
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Electoral Matters
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Public Accounts and Estimates
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations
See the Former Committees page for a list of committees from previous parliaments.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 16:46