Contact a Committee
All Committees of the 58th Parliament ceased to exist on 30 October 2018.
New Committees will be established in the 59th Parliament.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
Joint Investigatory Committees
- Accountability and Oversight Committee
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Electoral Matters Committee
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development Committee
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Public Accounts and Estimates Committee
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Committee
- Economy and Infrastructure Committee
- Environment and Planning Committee
- Legal and Social Issues Committee
- Privileges Committee (Council)
- Procedure Committee (Council)
- Privileges Committee (Assembly)
- Standing Orders Committee (Assembly)
- Dispute Resoulution
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 18:44