- The Speaker
- Notice Papers (agenda)
- Assembly Live
- Assembly Abridged (daily summary)
- Votes & Proceeding (minutes)
- Questions & ResponsesQuestions & Responses
- Tabled Documents
- Standing & Sessional Orders(rules)
- Publications & Research
- Sitting Day Schedule
- Members & Staff
- Questions on Notice No 5934
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 6 May 2021
Question on Notice
Mr O'Brien (Gippsland South) to ask the Assistant Treasurer — Within the Latrobe River system there is a bulk entitlement of 25,000 ML of water listed as 'Latrobe-Loy Yang 3/4 Bench'.
(1) Is this entitlement, formerly held by the State Electricity Commission, now owned by the Assistant Treasurer.
(2) Will the Assistant Treasurer release this entitlement for sale on the open market for productive use; if not, why would the Assistant Treasurer maintain an asset of this size without seeking some return on it.
(3) What technical barriers exist to converting this entitlement to one which can be offered for productive use in the Central Gippsland region, specifically for irrigation.
- No answer available