- The Speaker
- Notice Papers (agenda)
- Assembly Live
- Assembly Abridged (daily summary)
- Votes & Proceeding (minutes)
- Questions & ResponsesQuestions & Responses
- Tabled Documents
- Standing & Sessional Orders(rules)
- Publications & Research
- Sitting Day Schedule
- Members & Staff
- Questions on Notice No 5933
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 6 May 2021
Question on Notice
Ms McLeish to ask the Minister for Roads and Road Safety — With reference to the Warburton Highway outside Wesburn Primary School:
(1) How many traffic counts have been conducted on the Warburton Highway in or near this location since December 2016.
(2) What was the period and duration of each count.
(3) What are the exact traffic flow numbers for each count, broken down into vehicle categories (for example heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles) if available.
(4) What pattern of traffic movements has been detected in recent years.
- No answer available