- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
- Married, 2 children
- Police Officer
- Deakin University, LLB.
- Policeman 1976-96. Police Prosecutor 1990-96. Member, Tarago Water Board 1991-94, Chairman 1993-94. Director, Board of Management, Warragul Recreation Centre 1993-96. Member, Building Sub-Committee, City of Warragul 1989-93. Interests: sailing and thoroughbred racing. Currently Barrister at Law (Victorian Bar).
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Member of Warragul Branch. Member, Policy Assembly 1995-96. Chairman, McMillan Electorate Council. State Council Delegate. Member of the following party committees: Police & Emergency Services; Justice; Women's Affairs.
|Legislative Assembly||Narracan||30 March 1996||17 September 1999||Defeated|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Law Reform Committee 1996-1999. National Medal
Victoria Police Service Medal.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 53rd Parliament
Last updated: 26th June 2012