- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Neil Bedford Lucas
- Dudley William Fielding and Enid Ottlie Lucas
Marital Status: 29 November 1969 Margaret Ann Hobbs, 3d. 1s.
- Scotch College 1959-64. Local Govt. 1969 (RMIT). Senior Management 1977 (Canberra University).
City of Malvern 1965-67. Local government executive positions 1967-95. Chief Executive, City of Berwick 1990-94. Consultant, Depts. of Planning & Development, Treasury & Finance 1995-96. State Planning Advisory Council 1993-95. State President Institute Municipal Management 1991-92. Trustee and Secretary Herb Thomas Memorial Trust 1990-96. Chairman Edwin Flack Centenary Committee 1995-96. Councillor City of Casey 2003-05. Mayor City of Casey 2004-05. Honours: Public Service Medal, Paul Harris Fellow - Rotary International. FIMM, Hon. Member Rotary Club of Narre Warren (President 1977-78). FLG Pro. Member: MCC, Melbourne Club.
- Liberal Party
|Legislative Council||Eumemmerring||30 March 1996||29 November 2002|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Other seats contested
- Gembrook, 2002.
- Parliamentary Secretary to Leader of the Opposition (Council) 1999
Public Accounts and Estimates Committee 1996-99
Chairman, Economic Development Committee 1999-2002
References: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook. Who's Who in Australia 2002.
Data Source: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 54th Parliament
Last updated: 20th November 2018