- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Ivan Barry Trayling
- Ronald George, Chief Clerk State Superannuation Board, Tasmania, and Gwendoline Florence Iles
- (1) 1s. 1d.; (2) 12 Nov 1977 Bernadette Simmons; 1s.
- Marketing manager
- Moonah State School, A. G. Ogilvie High School, Tasmania. Australian Department of Defence Industrial Mobilisation Course.
- Before parl. marketing manager; JP; chairman St Kilda Park State School mid-1960s, member Albert Park Management committee late 1960s; after parl. manager. Awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee Medal 1977. Marketing Manager, Plessey Australia 1982-84. Managing Director, Ericsson Defence Systems Pty. Ltd 1985-93. Managing Director, Bernmark Pty. Ltd. since 1994. Awarded Order of Australia medal, 2016, Queen's Birthday Awards, for services to the people and Parliament of Victoria. St Kilda city councillor 1967-1973, mayor 1972-1973
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Joined St Kilda West branch 1964.
|Legislative Council||Melbourne||9 June 1972||(b/e)||2 April 1982||Lost preselection|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Other seats contested
- Prahran (Legislative Assembly) 1970
- Shadow Minister for Local Government 1973-79. Osteopathy, Chiropratic and Naturopathy committee 1973-1976. Conservation of Energy Resources and House committees 1976-1982.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook; Labor '72 2 June 1972, personal information
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
Last updated: 14th June 2016