- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Garry Howard Spry
- Frank Spry and Joyce Dawkins
Marital Status: Robin, 3d.
- Primary Schools: Gawler River, SA; Tallageira West, Vic.; and Bostock House GGS. Geelong Grammar School (Matriculation) 1947-57. Business Studies Course (Real Estate) 1980-84 (Gordon Technical College and RMIT) .
Managed family farming and grazing property 1958-70. Heavy plant operator and shearer 1970-72. Self-employed outdoor furniture manufacturer and fencing contractor 1972-81. Real estate sales consultant 1981-84. Founder, Director and Proprietor, Spryline Pty Ltd (Realtor) 1985-92.
Farmer, Real EstateCouncillor, Borough of Queenscliffe 1974-80.
- Liberal Party
|Legislative Assembly||Bellarine||3 October 1992||29 November 2002|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee 1996-99
Road Safety Committee 1999-2002
References: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
Data Source: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 54th Parliament
Last updated: 20th November 2018