- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Donald James Mackinnon
- 01 November 1928 (London)
- 1 October 2017
- Donald, business executive, grazier and diplomat, and Mary Hindle James
- 29 June 1957 Judith Louise Rau; 2s. 1d.
- Business executive
- Church of England
- St George's College, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Geelong Grammar School, Melbourne University, BSc 1949, New College, Oxford, BSc 1953
- Shell Oil Company executive 1954-1976, chemical marketing admin; partner in family property Marida Yallock, Boorcan; member Victorian Institute of Secondary Education Council 1979-1982, Melbourne Club. Grandson of Donald Mackinnon (q.v.). Nephew of Ewen Daniel Mackinnon MHR 1949-1951, 1953-1966.
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Member state executive 1971-1976, policy assembly committee 1981- , sought Box Hill preselection 1983, father was Liberal state president 1949
|Legislative Assembly||Box Hill||March 1976||February 1982||Defeated|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Public Accounts committee 1976-1980. Public Accounts and Expenditure Review committee 1980-1982 (chairman). Privileges committee 1979-1982.
- Who's Who in Australia 1977-1980; Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, Age 12 Mar 1981; personal information
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
Last updated: 2nd October 2017