- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Malcolm John Sandon
- William James, builder, and Joyce Cecile (Ciements)
Marital Status: 6 June 1969 Pam Harland; 1s. 1d.
- Chelsea State School, Mordialloc Chelsea High School, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver BC Canada.
Clerical and laboring jobs 1963-1969; studied at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada, BA (Hons) 1972, Robert Standfield Prize in political science; post-graduate, student and part-time tutor Sociology department, La Trobe University 1973-1976; lecturer department of Liberal Studies, Swinburne Institute of Technology 1974-1975; fed. industrial officer Municipal Officers Association 1976-1982.
- Australian Labor Party
|Legislative Council||Chelsea||3 April 1982||30 September 1988||Resigned|
|Legislative Assembly||Carrum||1 October 1988||29 March 1996||Defeated|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Parliamentary Secretary of the Cabinet 1989-1990. Minister for Corrections and Minister for Police and Emergency Services 1990-92. Shadow Minister for Education 1992-96. House committee 1983-1985. Public Bodies Review committee 1982-1988. Legislative Council Estimates committee 1986-1988. Social Development committee 1988-1989. Crime Prevention committee 1992-1994. Chair: International Youth Year
Older Persons Consultative Council
Govt. Task Force on Broadcasting and Telecommunication
Govt. Review of Special Accommodation Houses
Govt. Review of Caravan Parks. Member, Govt. Industrial Relations Task Force.
Last updated: 20th November 2018