- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Edward Russell Thomas Reynolds
- 16 April 1892 (Walhalla, Victoria)
- 13 July 1971
- Thomas O'Loghlen, lawyer and deputy chairman Melbourne and Metropolitan Tramways Board, and Jane Mary Hutchinson.
Religion: Church of England
Marital Status: (1) Edna Florence Davy; 2d.; (2) 1935 Joan Nicholls; 2d.
- Coburg State School, Carlton College, Melbourne University, Henry Berthon Scholar, LLB 1913
Called to Bar 1915; Australian Imperial Force 1915-1919, subaltern Army Service Corps, France, Belgium; KC 1939 Vic., 1942 New South Wales, 1955 Papua-New Guinea and Tasmania; counsel assisting Royal commission Banking Systems 1936; president Law Council of Aust. 1947-1948; Leader Vic. Bar 1946-1952; honorary life member Vic. Bar 1966; chairman British Memorial Fund; executive member Aust.-Asian Association; founding president Toorak RSL 1950; president Registered Clubs Association 1953-1971; president Yorick Club 1930-1931,1947-1949, life member 1952.
- Liberal Party
Liberal and Country Party
|Legislative Assembly||Toorak||19 June 1948||25 July 1952||By-election, Resigned|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Other seats contested
- Essendon 1914, Maribyrnong (fed.) 1914, Kew 1927, Melbourne South (Legislative Council) 1928,1929 (b/e), 1935 (b/e)
Last updated: 20th November 2018