- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Maxwell Leslie Crellin
- Leslie Francis, wholesale butcher, and Myrtle Louisa Agnew, dressmaker
Religion: Uniting Church
Marital Status: 10 Nov 1964 Joan Margaret Heasley; 2s.
- Belgrave and Chatham State Schools, Camberwell High School, Melbourne University
Father died 1944; clerk in wool-broking firm; National Service; Commonwealth public servant five years; assistant executive Aust. Road Fed. 1964-1966; secretary Bus Proprietors' Association of Vic. 1966-1968; secretary Vic. Taxi Association 1966-1970; member Chartered Institute of Transport; major Citizen Military Forces; director Deakin Group of Co-operative Housing Societies; member William Angliss College Council 1976- ; presidentSandringham Technical School Council; member Moira Hospital for Children management committee; Red Shield Appeal executive Committee; trustee Sandringham Life Saving Club, Port Phillip Safety Council; Hon. Aust. Rep. of Isle of Man from 1978; Freemason.
Road transport executive
- Liberal Party
|Legislative Assembly||Sandringham||30 May 1970||2 April 1982||Defeated|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Other seats contested
- Grant 1961, Northcote 1964.
- Trustee Cos Bill committee 1973. Public Works committee 1973-1982. House committee 1976-1982.
Last updated: 20th November 2018