- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
- Married, 1 son.
- LLB(Hons) (La Trobe University) 2005, BA(Hons) (The University of Melbourne) 1994, GDipEd (The University of Melbourne) 1997, PGDipEdAdmin (The University of Melbourne).
- Lawyer. Senior Associate, Holding Redlich (employment, industrial and anti-discrimination law) 2005-2012. Director, Housing Choices Australia 2009-2012. Memberships: Emily's List, Law Institute of Victoria. Interests: lawn bowls, reading, music and family. Councillor 2008-2012, City of Melbourne.
- Australian Labor Party
|Legislative Assembly||Melbourne||21 July 2012||21-07-2012||29 November 2014||Defeated|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Justice and Mental Health April 2014-November 2014. Committees: Accountability and Oversight Cttee 7 February 2013-November 2014 (Deputy Chair from 7 March 2013). Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission 25 March 2014-November 2014.
Last updated: 2nd April 2015