- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
- St Mary's Primary School Hampton 1950-1955. Hampton High School 1956-1960.
- Commonwealth Bank Officer 1961-1992. Self employed second hand goods dealer 1992-93. Web site sales 1999-2001. National Credit Manager, Fintrack Financial Services 2001-2002. Member, Brighton Union Cricket Club; City of Moorabbin Cricket Association; City of Moorabbin Cricket Umpires Association; Treasurer YCW Cricket Association; Vice-President YCW Cricket Umpires Association; Melbourne Cricket Club; Melbourne Racing Club, Highett RSL; Essendon Football Club; Radio-Southern FM; Golden Days Radio 95.7; Alzheimer's Australia, Victorian Branch. Interests: Politics, cricket, football, racing, media, reading, gardening. Australian Sports Medallist 2000 (ASM).
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Mordialloc ALP Branch Campaign Committee. Chairman, Higinbotham Branch Campaign Committee.
|Legislative Council||Higinbotham||30 November 2002||24 November 2006|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Committee Service: Economic Development Cttee 2003-06.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
Last updated: 16th June 2014