- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- Premier of Victoria
- Members SearchMembers Search
- Search Members
- List All Members
- List all Current Ministers
- List all Current Shadow Ministers
- List all Parliamentary Secretaries
- List all Shadow Parl. Secs.
- List all Legislative Assembly Members
- List all Legislative Council Members
- List ALP Members
- List Liberal Party Members
- List National Members
- List Victoria Greens Members
- List Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Members
- List AC Members
- List Independent Members
- List Reason Victoria Party Members
- List Vote 1 Local Jobs Members
- Members Information
- Addressing Members
- Re-Member (Former Members)
- Parliamentary Officers
- Working at Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
Ministers & Members Search - HON PHILIP DALIDAKIS (SOUTHERN METROPOLITAN)
Hon Philip Dalidakis
- Southern Metropolitan
- Minister for Trade and Investment
Minister for Innovation and the Digital Economy
Minister for Small Business
- Australian Labor Party
- Legislative Council
- Street Address
- 281 Centre Road, Bentleigh, VIC 3204
- (03) 9557 1500
- (03) 9557 1522
- Street Address
- Level 16, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- (03) 8392 2202
- Hon Philip Dalidakis
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- family, AFL (St. Kilda), A-League (Melbourne City), golf, movies, theatre.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
St. Kilda Football Club
Melbourne City Football Club
Field and Game Australia Inc.
Transport Workers Union (Vic/Tas)
Australian Workers Union
Sporting Shooters' Association of Australia
Victorian Parliamentary Internship Alumni.
- Gardenvale PS. VCE 1993 (St Michael's GS) (school captain). BBus(Mgt) 2000 (Monash). MCom 2003 (UNSW).
- Analyst, Deloitte 2001-03. Financial Controller, Boston Umbrella, 2003-04. Senior Property Accountant, Centro Properties Group (Victoria) 2004-05. Senior Ministerial Adviser, Office of the Minister for Energy and Resources / Office of the Minister for Industry and Trade 2005-07. Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Association of Forest Industries 2007-11. Non-Executive Director, National Association of Forest Industries 2007-08. Non-Executive Director, Australian Timber Industry Certification, Wood Products Victoria, and Timber Training Creswick 2007-11. Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of Senator the Hon. Stephen Conroy 2011-12. Principal, SCG Advisory 2012-14.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLC for Southern Metropolitan November 2014
- Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade July 2015-October 2017
Minister for Trade and Investment and Minister for Innovation and the Digital Economy and Minister for Small Business since October 2017
- Committees Service
- Dispute Resolution Cttee since April 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Cttee and Economy and Infrastructure Reference Cttee April-May 2015. Electoral Matters Cttee April 2015-August 2015, Dep Chair May 2015-August 2015. Economy and Infrastructure Cttee May-August 2015. Legislative Council Privileges Cttee since March 2018.
- Party Positions
- Labor State Conference delegate 2012 and 2014.
- Inaugural Speech
Last updated: 3rd April 2018