Gippsland South by-election on 14 March
Speaker of the Legislative Assembly, Telmo Languiller today issued the writ for a by-election in the Electoral District of Gippsland South.
To be held on Saturday 14 March 2015, the by-election follows the resignation of Peter Ryan as the Member for Gippsland South.
The writ to the Victorian Electoral Commission outlines the key dates in relation to the by‑election:
- Closure of electoral roll on 24 February 2015
- Final nomination day on 27 February 2015
- Election day on 14 March 2015
- Return of writ on 3 April 2015
Gippsland South Electoral District. Map: Victorian Electoral Commission
To receive news alerts from the Victorian Parliament email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published: Tuesday, 17 February 2015 12:04