The Council sits at 9.30 am today.
Expected Order of Business
- Human Rights and Housing Legislation Amendment (Ending Homelessness) Bill 2022 - second reading
- Ms Maxwell to move a motion on support for victims of crime
- Ms Maxwell to move a motion on victim impact statements
- Ms Vaghela to move a motion on bullying complaints
- Resumption of debate on a Committee referal motion
- Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Decriminalisation of Posession and Use of Drugs of Dependence) Bill 2022 - second reading, resumption of debate
- Ms Patten to move a motion on opioid agonist therapy
- Dr Ratnam to move a motion on formal pairing arrangements.
Notice paper (agenda)
For up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).