Notice paper (agenda)
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am.
Question Time will be at 12 noon.
Likely order of business is:
General Business (up to 2 hours)
- Notice of Motion No. 350 relating to the strategic direction for complementary therapies
- Notice of Motion No. 357 relating to the use of revenue collected from gambling activities
- Order of the Day No. 36, resumption of debate on the motion relating to the impacts of stage 4 lockdown on small business
- Project Development and Construction Management Amendment Bill 2020
- Police and Emergency Legislation Amendment Bill 2020
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).