The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Ms Crozier's motion on ESTAs response times
- Mr Davis' motion on the financial position of WorkSafe
- Dr Cummings' motion on the effects of COVID-19 on Victorian's health
- Mr Somyurek's motion on an Ombudsman investigation
- Dr Ratnam's order of the day on formal pairing arrangements
- Dr Cummings' motion on remote participation.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).