The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Mr Davis' Notice of motion No. 675 on IBAC's Operation Watts Investigation
- Order of the Day - resumption of debate on a motion on the West Gate Tunnel Project
- Local Government Amendment (Rates and Charges) Bill 2021 - Resumption of debate
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of motion No. 676 on family violence
- Ms Patten's Notice of motion No. 654 on lonliness
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of motion No. 677 on formal pairing arrangements.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).