The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Mr Bourman's Notice of motion No. 482
- Mr Bourman's Notice of motion No. 451
- Resumption of debate on Mr O'Donohue's Order of the Day No. 49
- Ms Bath's Notice of motion No. 516
- Mr Davis' Notice of motion No. 519.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).