The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Crimes Amendment (Abolition of Blasphemy) Bill 2019.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 218 referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee in relation to public works projects.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 223 in relation to the production of documents relating to bushfire fuel load maps.
- Mr Meddick's Notice of Motion No. 217 in relation to the fur trade in Victoria.
- Mr Meddick's Notice of Motion No. 221 in relation to World AIDS Day.
- Mr Limbrick's Notice of Motion No. 216in relation to the use of drug detection dogs at music festivals and in other public spaces.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).