The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Pill Testing Pilot for Drug Harm Reduction) Bill 2019.
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate on the second reading of the Planning and Environment Amendment (Local Democracy) Bill 2019.
- Ms Bath's Notice of Motion No. 203 in relation to Victoria’s native timber industry.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No 195 in relation to the production of documents relating to Infrastructure Victoria.
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the second reading of the Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Amendment Bill 2019.
- Mr Barton's Notice of Motion No. 114 in relation to proposed amendments to the Standing Orders.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).