The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Wildlife Amendment (Protection of Birds) Bill 2019
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading of the Crimes Amendment (Trespass) Bill 2019
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the second reading of the Racial and Religious Tolerance Amendment Bill 2019
- Mr Quilty's Notice of Motion No. 160 relating to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan
- Order of the Day No. 4, resumption of debate on the second reading of the Public Administration Amendment Bill 2019
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of Motion No. 147 relating to the Western Highway Duplication Project
- Mr Barton's Notice of Motion No. 114 relating to proposed amendments to Standing Orders
- Ms Patten's Notice of Motion No. 162 relating to referring matters relating to petitions to the Procedure Committee
- Ms Lovell's Notice of Motion No. 167 relating to the Shepparton Education Plan.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
A joint sitting of the Houses will be held in the Assembly Chamber at 6.15 p.m. for the purpose of filling a vacancy in the Senate.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).