The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Building Amendment (Registration of Building Trades and Other Matters) Bill 2018.
- Gambling Regulation Amendment (Wagering and Betting) Bill 2018.
- Safe Patient Care (Nurse to Patient and Midwife to Patient Ratios) Amendment Bill 2018.
- Treasury and Finance Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2017.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.