The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion given this day by Mr O’Donohue in relation to Ministers under police investigation;
- Order of the Day No.1, resumption of debate on the Environment Protection Amendment (Container Deposit Scheme) Bill 2018;
- Notice of Motion given this day by Mr Davis in relation to the Cranbourne, Frankston and Hurstbridge rail lines;
- Notice of Motion No. 602 standing in the name of Mr O’Donohue in relation to sworn police and Protective Services Officer numbers; and
- Order of the Day No. 23 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich in relation to the rising cost of living in Victoria.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.