The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Environment Protection Amendment (Container Deposit and Refund Scheme) Bill 2016;
- Notice of Motion given this day by Ms Wooldridge in relation to the continuing absence from office of the Deputy President;
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate on the Firearms Amendment (Silencers) Bill 2018;
- Notice of Motion given this day by Ms Wooldridge noting the Government’s failure to comply with the order to produce the Department of Health and Human Services weekly compendium documents;
- Notice of Motion given this day by Mr Davis in relation to the Coalition's East-West and North-East Link transport package.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.