The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Owner Drivers and Forestry Contractors Amendment Bill 2016.
- Children and Justice Legislation Amendment (Youth Justice Reform) Bill 2017.
- Firefighters' Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2017.
- Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Miscellaneous Amendment Bill 2017.
- Administration and Probate and Other Acts Amendment (Succession and Related Matters) Bill 2016.
Please note the order of business listed above is a guide only and is subject to change.