Date: Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 p.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2018.
- Liquor and Gambling Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Labour Hire Licensing Bill 2017.
- Electoral Legislation Amendment Bill 2018
- National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse (Commonwealth Powers) Bill 2018.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.