Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Second reading of the Forests (Wood Pulp Agreement) Repeal Bill 2018;
- Notice of Motion No. 610 standing in the name of Ms Fitzherbert in relation to International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day;
- Notice of Motion No. 606 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to the Cranbourne, Frankston and Hurstbridge rail lines;
- Notice of Motion No. 601 standing in the name of Mr Purcell in relation to firefighters’ presumptive rights compensation legislation;
- Notice of Motion No. 609 standing in the name of Ms Wooldridge in relation to the performance of the Andrews Government over the past four years;
- Notice of Motion No. 602 standing in the name of Mr O’Donohue in relation to sworn police and Protective Services Officer numbers; and;
- Order of the Day standing in the name of Mrs Peulich in relation to the rising cost of living in Victoria.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.