Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 p.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Electoral Legislation Amendment Bill 2018
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Terrorism) Bill 2018
- Education Legislation Amendment (Victorian Institute of Teaching, TAFE and Other Matters) Bill 2018.
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Family Violence Protection and Other Matters) Bill 2018
- Public Administration Amendment (Public Sector Redundancies and Other Matters) Bill 2018.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.